.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Mischief: Happy Birthday to Me!



It's my birthday today!


I never really get tired of making a big deal out of my birthday, even though I'm old enough to have stopped caring about my age long ago [sometimes I even forget]! My theory is that the older you get, the longer and more extravagently/ridiculously you should be allowed to celebrate...thus, the ridiculous chicken-themed party I had on Saturday.



I suppose I should be embarassed by these photos...but, my blog is called Nothing Elegant, after all. This is my favorite chicken: his name is Barbecue, and he was really hard too catch, but I did it! The chicken party game was a success in my book. If you ever want to borrow chickens for a party, just give me a holler...



And this is one of my favorite photo from the party on Saturday [::cupcake nose kisses with my friend Sarah].


Thanks to my beautiful sister, my parents, and my friends for indulging me on my birthday!



Have a wonderful Monday everyone...really!