.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer's Coming to an End...


Soon, there will be no more...
  • Barbecues

  • Swimming pools

  • Sandals and summer dresses

  • Bike rides

  • Patio parties

  • Driving with the windows down

  • Tan lines

  • River/lake trips

  • Outdoor concerts

  • Picnics in the park

The passing of seasons effects me in a strange way -- I'm sad to see summer go, but Autumn always fills me with expectancy. I feel conflicted! For those of us here in the U.S., summer is technically over after the Labor Day holiday {this coming weekend}. I'm so thrilled my sister is coming in from New York to visit this week -- we will spend the last few days of summer together, indulging in some lake-time, lounging on a boat with friends, and getting our last bit of sun-soaking before the days get shorter and cooler.

**What do you plan on doing before the season ends, my friends? Make the very best of it this week!!