.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Makeover Complete!

{via Will Bryant}

I am so happy to be premiering my new blog header today -- In fact, I'm practically bursting with joy!!! My beautiful friend/sister's Brooklyn roommate/talented artist/designer extraordinaire, Lola Serrano kindly re-designed my somewhat pitiful-looking header and {in my humble estimation} turned it into A MASTERPIECE. I really loved my Lee Miller fallout masks too much to let them go, so she helped me spruce them up and added a bit of color and interest, and now they seem a smidge less intimidating ;) I also think she did a great job fitting the aesthetic of the blog!

Nothing Elegant's facelift is finally done for now...Whew! It was quite an endeavor!


*Thanks for being a nice person who makes cool things, Lola!
xoxo,
Tara