.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Floto Warner Pendant Light: Eco Bling

With designers piling on gold chains all over runways this year, the new gold jewelry chandelier by Floto+Warner seems right on trend. Made entirely of second-hand necklaces found at thrift shops, Goodwill, and Ebay, the chandelier is a glam nod to eco-chic. I love that it is regal and ornate, but in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way.




[Also, just a quick note off-topic, my dear readers -- For fun, I recently installed a live feed reader and added a site meter to my blog. Much to my surprise, people are reading my blog!! Ok, I knew people were reading it, but I didn' realize that there were SO many people visiting. Now, I want to know: who are all you lovely people stopping by but being shy?? I would love to hear from more of you! I'm asking, not because I need my ego stroked, but because it helps me to know your thoughts and ideas, to get feedback, to know what I'm doing right, so I can keep doing it! So, if you find yourself coming back here from time-to-time, or all the time, please drop me a note, say hello, tell me about yourself, and tell me what you think! Thank you so much for your support, friends!]