.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Alexander Wang pre fall 2009

Do you ever feel torn between two loves? Ever get the funny feeling you might have multiple personality disorder?
No? Maybe it's just me...
Let me explain: a few weeks ago [you may recall] I was drawn uncontrollably to the glittering opulence of Lagerfeld's pre-Fall show -- gold, fur, jewels, emboidery, shiny headpieces. This week, I am completely smitten by Alexander Wang's newest collection: minimal, wearable, sleek, tailored-yet casual. I find myself wondering how I can reconcile these two tastes. At times I wish I were one of those people that had a very distinctive aesthetic and approach to dressing. But, I'm just too changeable, curious, restless. Maybe this is actually a force of inspiration and creativity!? Do you ever feel torn between various styles, or do you just let everything inspire and inform you?



















[Wang images from Style.com]