.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cloche Call

[Oh lord, I get worse and worse with my corny titles...I just can't help it.] I have been reading about 20's fashion quite a bit as of late, and I feel so inspired! The problem is that I'm a rather curvy girl, and the long, lean looks of the 20's just don't quite do my figure right! After momentarily lamenting this fact, I remembered that I had a very 20's-style cloche hat that I had never worn. Since my hair was looking frightful, I decided to give it a go. I received a compliment from an older gentleman at a coffee shop, which I took to be a good thing, indeed! I might have to slowly work some 20's items into my wardrobe more often...

[Boots, Urban Outfitters. Leggings, Banana Republic. Dress, Old Navy. Cardigan, Target. Cloche, Forever 21.]

By the way, I am feeling quite proud of myself for keeping up with outfit posts, but that is probably going to stop for a while because my boyfriend/photographer is going out of town for a bit. So sad. I really need to learn how to use my camera's self-timer! I do have a lovely outfit planned for New Year's involving fringe/sequins/lace/feathers -- yes, all at once. I will definitely force one of my friends to take some shots...though I will be feeling quite sad not to have my man to kiss at midnight.