.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Haircut: I Finally Did It!!

You may recall that just a short time ago I was pining for a messy 80's bob haircut ala Sherilyn Fenn of "Twin Peaks" fame. I thought about it for several months and just couldn't get up the nerve to do it...but, my damaged, unruly, dry locks really needed a change, so I got it all chopped off this weekend. It feels so much softer and healthier!! I did cry a little at first, and I really don't like the shortness of my bangs [ but they will grow quickly, right??]. I went to Forever 21 yesterday and bought 4 new flower/feather headbands, a black cloche, and a black, knit stocking cap (all for under $45, mind you) to further encourage acceptance of my new cut...I think it's working!?!



New goodies for my hair...


With a face like Sherilyn's, you can pull off any haircut...