.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lust List: Current Top 10

Are you dreaming of the holidays yet? You know, the season of giving...and getting? I am. Just a little. I've already finished most of my holiday shopping, so I figure why not start thinking about my own Christmas list? I'm in love with these things right now [though I know I will not be getting the Annick Goutal perfume unless Santa received a big tax rebate this year]...


A great color, chunky heel, and great price. These lace-up beauties from Urban Outfitters are calling my name. Can you hear it?

This gorgeous wreath would satisfy my love for all-things-peacock, and I could step outside of the traditional red/green holiday colors.



Everyone feels like a wallflower sometimes. These pretty little wall sculptures are a great alternative to framed pics.

Hands down, no one makes more interesting, unique, complex perfumes than Annick Goutal...and this Ambre Fetiche bottle would look so lovely on my dresser.



A Taschen book in every stocking! That's my motto. I've started collecting the "All American Ads" series, and this is next on my list!


Shapeways lets you create your own objects -- like these light poems. Choose a favorite poem or quote and they will turn it into a light!



I really dig the navy and peach in this slightly mysterious art-deco-ish print.
Jezebel's Gilded Lilies fine art print.


I don't even smoke anymore -- but these could persuade me!
Nat Sherman's Fantasia Lights.





Danger dogs Nepal Art Calendar. I just love the name -- and the kitschy feel.


What animal is cuter and sillier than Llama? Such an underrated animal!
Lusty Llamas by Dolamakes.