.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Mood Board



{::I really can't stop dreaming of summer: particularly the divine retro swimsuits at Anthropologie right now}.


I've become so prolific at posting links on Twitter lately that I haven't felt like doing a "Weekend Links" post for a while. I'm sure the mood will strike soon. If you usually like my links and you're on Twitter, head over there and and have a peek...

What do you have planned for the weekend, my pretty peaches? Tonight we are celebrating my boyfriend's birthday with man food [chicken fried steak] and man activities [shuffleboard and pool]. I'm afraid the rest of the weekend will be spent grading papers and doing "work."

Today, I thought I would just do a little mood board with some of the things swirling around in my head. What have you been reading/watching/dreaming of lately...?

::I might not have ever mentioned how big of a sci-fi nerd I am, but the cat's out of the bag! I just finished watching Battlestar Galactica, and I'm looking forward to the new spin-off series: Caprica.

::Hayv Kahraman is a new artist I recently discovered: her exotic mix of Middle Eastern influences with an Italian Renaissance vibe is so captivating!

::I am in love with this fashion history book I received for Christmas; I want to frame every picture...

::I have been watching old Pixies videos online with my boyfriend and arguing for their status as the greatest band of all time. What is your vote?