.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Current Obsession: Mustard and Red


Let's just ignore any immediate associations with McDonald's golden arches, because I am really feeling this mustard/red color combination right now...in an incredibly chic, non-McDonald's-cheeseburger kind of way. If you've been following my blog for a while, you might remember me obsessing about my attraction to mustard yellow some time ago. Now I am dying to rock a mustard frock with some bright red lips and red ruby earrings ala Diane Kruger at the SAG awards [dress by designer Jason Wu].

And while we're here, can we just give Miss Diane K. a nod for always being interesting and edgy, without ever really seeming like she's trying to be either. I mean, who wears this color to an award's show? I love her!

{:Photos via StyleFrizz}.