.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

growing it out?

About a year ago, I chopped about 8 inches of my hair off into that cute Victoria Beckham/Rihanna a-line bob. And now, I want to grow it back out. My problem is that I get frustrate with the growing out process. If you're anything like me, here are a few ways to get through the awkward in-between-long-and-short period.



One thing you can do is play with styles. Curl it, flip it out, try parting it another way, find some cute headbands. Get out of your rut!



Let those stacked-up layers grow out a little. Longer layers will make your hair sleek and sophisticated.




Add some bang or change up your color. This will revamp your look without taking off all that length that you've worked so hard to get.

One thing that alot of people forget is that growing your hair out is a process. Be patent, and go get regular trims. If your hair is damaged and stringy, you will be more inclined to make rash decisions like chopping it all off allover again, just make it look healthy.