.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

French Nautical: My Stripe Fetish


I haven't done an outfit post in a while...

This is what I wore to work yesterday-- fairly classic and simple. I was excited to receive my striped top yesterday from LL Bean [not a place I usually shop, mind you]. I have probably purchased 3 or 4 similar tops in the past two years alone, because I clearly have an obsession with French nautical stripes, and I am always on the lookout for the perfect one. I decided to buy this one because it is made of a thick-knit, high quality cotton [and also because I got chocolate on my favorite one...grrrrr]. Do you have a certain clothing item or accessory that you find yourself buying over and over again??
I have also been bringing out my Levi's light-wash denim jacket for a few weeks now -- thank goodness I kept it from...ahem...the early 90's.


[Silk blend cropped trousers, Simply Vera Wang. Black suede wedges, Nine West. Silk scarf, vintage. Levi's jean jacket. Sunglasses, Urban Outfitters.]




More classic, striped perfection: