.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Channeling Maria Bonita Extra

As I've mentioned before, I have a bit of a weakness for Latin designers -- I feel they are able to capture a certain quirky, breezy, yet easy-to-wear look that is sometimes missing with American and European designers. Brazilian designer Maria Bonita Extra is a perfect example of this, and her summer collection for 2009 is absolute perfection in my humble view! I just adore her little details: ruffles, ribbons, flowers, folds, and sheers...subtle, exotic, and pretty as a picture.















Ideas for pulling off this look...

♥ Flower and leaf details ♥ Touches of gold ♥ Flowy Sheers ♥ Chambray ♥Black ribbons ♥Floral prints ♥ Girly Oxfords ♥ Flounces and folds

What is it about Spring that brings my girly side out?? Does that happen to you?

Cahnneling Maria Bonita Summer '09

[Click on the image for details]