.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gojane.com: Where Have You Been all My Life?

I pride myself on being somewhat "in the know" when it comes bargain shopping. So when I discover a new shop or online store that has been around for a while (and I have somehow managed to miss it) I feel like there is some kind of secret conspiracy to keep me out of the loop. I had one of these "conspiracy theory" moments yesterday while browsing through Sara Millionaire's great blog, "Ain't No Fun Waiting Around to be a Millionaire." She was wearing an amazingly sexy pair of lace-up heels and was kind enough to mention that she bought them from a site called Gojane.com. I had never heard of gojane, so I hustled on over there to see what they had to offer. I quickly discovered that the site is similar to a Delia's-type store (mostly clothing geared toward a teen clientele), and while their clothing isn't at all my cup-o-tea, they have a great selection of super-cheap, crazy-cool heels and sandals. Since heels are not a daily essential for me, I rarely splurge on them (unless they are truly comfortable), so the $20-$30 price range on this site really caught my eye. Of course, on the flip-side, if you are the kind of gal that wears heels almost every day, this site is a dream come true. Needless to say, I quickly forgot my conspiracy concerns, became very grateful for the tip, and added the site to my bookmarks for very-near-future reference. Here are just a few of the options I am lusting after:


Stud shield sling-back heel, $24.99 (available in black, brown, and camel)


Strappy lace-up platform, $20.99 (available in white).


Slouchy leatherette platform, $22.99 (available in black, bronze, and pewter)



Leatherette shield peep toe heel, $25.99 (available in black, brown, grey, purple, and red)


Lace-front peep toe bootie, $31.99 (available in black, chocolate, and navy).




Platform snake gladiator heel, $24.99 (available in black, bronze, and gold)