.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Design Find: Vintage Art Nouveau Lithographs











To me, there is nothing more beautiful than Art Nouveau's swirling, organic lines -- did you know people used to refer to it as "noodle style?" The expression seems a little silly...yet apt. These stunning French lithographs from circa 1900 would make an amazing gift for the typophile {or the Francophile, for that matter}. I'm a complete sucker for repetitive patterns in design and decor, so I imagine an entire wall filled with a variety of these alphabet prints -- it would help me remember to mind my P's and Q's!

::Check out Art Decor and Banana Strudel's Etsy shops for more Art Nouveau lithographs.

P.S. One more day until the Perricone Cold Fusion giveaway ends! Enter here.