.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Current Obsession: Silk Trophy Jackets

I've become obsessed with silky, flowy tops and dresses lately, so it makes sense that my obsession would grow into a full-fledged mania upon seeing all of the "trophy jackets" popping up on runways [and on the Topshop site, where they now have their own category!]. I love the sequins, embroidery, buttons, and general embellishments of the new jackets for Summer '09, but my favorite has to be the loose-fitting, large-lapel silk versions. These have a casual, comfortable elegance that I am loving right now...


Diane von Furstenberg Merona printed shrug


Acne Success Jacket DF

Silk embellished trophy jacket, Topshop


Stella McCartney Silk Blend Jacket



Ann Demeulemeester Silk Kimono Jacket



Silk Trophy Jacket, Topshop