.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blog Award!?!? Premio Dardos...

I am feeling so honored today! The lovely Gracinha from Stylish Bug has given me my first blog award! Thank you so very much for thinking of me! Beijos Gracinha e muito brigada!!

This award is being passed around amongst some great Spanish and Portuguese-language blogs, and I feel honored to receive it. I will try to translate, with my very rusty Portuguese, the award details, and then I will pass it on to 15 other people...









This award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing...that's the general idea. Here it is, more eloquently, in Portuguese:



O conceito deste prémio passa por reconhecer valores culturais, éticos, literários e pessoais, transmitidos de forma criativa e original nos pedacinhos rabiscados por cada blogueiro que o receba.



The rules of this award are as follows: show the image of the award on your blog, link back to the blog that gave the award, and nominate 15 other blogs that you consider deserving the same.



It is hard to pick, but here are my nominations (some fashion-related, some not):

Progress on the Prairie

Art Deco Blog (Gatochy)

Behind the Curtain

Child of the Moon

Planet Fabulon

Scandalous Women

Sub-Studio Design

Victorian Peeper

All This Happiness

Chloe Van Paris

Frolic

Sharon Rose Vintage

I'm Not Antisocial

Square Old Soul

Refashionist