.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tilt Your Hat at Just the Right Angle

The new Marc Jacobs collection featured numerous side-slanted hats...in straw, no less. These seem so nostalgic and great-grandma-ish. But, I keep wondering, how do you keep these on your head? I think this trend might fall into the category of looks-cool-but-I-can't-pull-it-off... What do you think? Does this seem like a wearable trend?





I am particularly enthralled by the way this lovely lady at Facehunter is wearing hers. Her version has a more Southern-American vibe to it, and is just so lady-like and summery.


I love how this woman seems so perfectly eccentric, with her puffy pants and side-slanted hat. She is like the cool aunt you've always wanted.

Images provided by Facehunter.com (both from NY Fashion week).