.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You'll Come Visit Me, Won't You?

Here goes {deep breathe...}: this will be my last post here at Nothing Elegant. I know this might seem as though it is coming out of nowhere, but it is something I have been thinking over for the past few weeks. I have loved this blog so much-- it has given me much more than I ever imagined. It has given me new friends, a keener eye, a place for creativity and expression, and a stronger voice. But, as my dissertation looms, I feel as though I need to focus my attention more strategically. This blog has allowed me to explore and open up about all of my varying and divergent interests, but now I feel the need for something a bit more specialized. That is why I am starting a new website: The Fin de Siecle, devoted to late Victorian art, literature, and culture. I have a feeling that most of my readers here at Nothing Elegant will like the new site (I hope!). And I truly hope you will stop by, check it out, and visit often. I also have a new Facebook page and Twitter page for the site -- come visit me there, too!

I want to thank all my readers and fellow bloggers who have encouraged me, inspired me, and made me feel like part of a vibrant, intelligent, creative community (you know who you are!). I truly hope you will follow me on my new venture....

::Check me out here now! Tell me what you think. (And I will still be checking the comments here from time-to-time, too!).


Cheers!
Tara