.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

{Image via Art Deco}

It's almost time! What are your plans for Halloween? Mine include:
  • A Thriller dance class with my girlfriends on Saturday. I'm really terrible at following choreography, so this should be hilarious.
  • Cocktails at my place -- I finally set up a small bar area in my apartment, and I'm excited to put it to use. Maybe we'll play a little Ouija board as well?
  • Dressing up as a Dia de los Muertos bride/zombie/skeleton {something like this}.
  • Party-hopping and looking for trouble...it's Halloween, you're supposed to be mischievous, right?
  • Scrounging up some Halloween candy, preferably mini Almond Joy, mini Butterfinger, and mini Snickers {because mini candy is more fun than regular sized candy somehow...}.

And remember:

"Softly cross your fingers at the Witching hour.

Over fates and fortunes, the moon will give you power!"