.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

For the Love of Tea.

{Anna Karina seductively sips her tea...}

Since discovering my new favorite tea {African Honey Bush} at the gorgeous Dragon Moon Tea Co. here in Tulsa, my interest in teas of all kinds has been awakened. I've always been aware that tea was good for you, but I didn't fully realize its endless healing and antioxidant properties until recently. I have been trying to incorporate tea into my daily regime and researching the healthiest options...

While exploring the web for new teas to try out, I came across Kusmi Tea Shop -- a beautiful French tea shop that sells the famous Detox tea that French women apparently swear by. This tea allegedly has diuretic and antioxidant properties that help you stay slim and feel energetic {without the side-effects of caffeine}. It sounds delicious, too: green tea, blended with Mate and lemon.

I figure, anything that might help me look like an effortlessly-slim-and-sexy Parisian is a worth a try!

What are your favorite teas?? Any recommendations?